Abstract submission for the International Kv7 Channels Symposium 2019 is now open.
GENERAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
A. General conditions
• Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters.
• Abstracts must be submitted before 22 April 2019 (23:59 CET).
• Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book for the symposium and on the symposium website.
• Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the Kv7 2019 Secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification on acceptance.
B. Presenting author and registration
• The presenting author must register for the symposium at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
• The Kv7 2019 Secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
C. Contents of your abstract
• The abstract word limit is max. 400 words per abstract (excl. title, authors and affiliations).
• You will be asked to enter the title of your abstract. The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. No full stop at the end.
• No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, medical schools, clinics or cities may be listed in the title or abstract text.
• You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
• All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
D. Reviewing and notification
• The Kv7 2019 Local Organising Committee and Scientific Committee will review the abstract.
• Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the submitting author in the end of May/beginning of June 2019.
• It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The Kv7 2019 Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
• Please check that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct, as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
• To receive a confirmation email after you have submitted your abstract, please add email@example.com to your address book.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the Kv7 2019 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org